Pregnancy Yoga in Cyprus is run by Emma Michael. She offers Birthlight pregnancy yoga for women in Cyprus post their first trimester.
Other Classes :
Private Yoga Private classes are a one on one session with an experienced teacher.Private Yoga Sessions are particularly beneficial when:
- You are a beginner and want to start yoga without feeling overwhelmed or intimidated by a group
- You want to take your practice deeper and focus, in-depth, on specific asanas or goals
- You have injuries or health concerns that need specific attention
- You want to increase your mental focus You want to lose weight build strength or use yoga as a cross-train for specific fitness goals Emma can work with you, at your own pace, on you're specific requirements.
- Private yoga can be one of the best ways to begin, advance or maintain your experience with yoga.
- Sessions take place at "The Centre" studio
Shiatsu is a Japanese word meaning finger pressure. It’s an ancient form of body therapy applied through gentle stretches and pressure using thumbs, fingers, knees and palms.
Conditions particularly suited to Shiatsu:
- Back, Neck and shoulder pain
- Stress and anxiety
- Chronic pain and fatigue and low energy levels
- Muscular tension
- Headaches and Migraines
- IBS and Digestion problems
- Gynaecological complaints
- Joint pain
- Sports injuries
- Pregnancy and post pregnancy
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.