FREEDIVING IS ABOUT INWARD POWER, DISCIPLINE AND CONTROL
If you’ve always wanted to enter the underwater world quietly, on your own terms, staying as long your breath allows, then free diving is for you.
Offers the PADI Freediver program :
- You will gain the training and discipline needed to stay safe during breath hold dives.
- You can continue your education and progress to new depths with the PADI Advanced Freediver, Master Freediver and Instructor level courses.
What will you learn as a PADI Basic Freediver?
- The PADI Basic Freediver course is suitable for those who have never experienced Freediving before and are looking for a basic introductory course. This course consists of:
- Knowledge development about freediving principles
- Confined water session to learn breath hold techniques
The PADI Freediver course consists of three main phases :
- Knowledge development about freediving principles through independent study with the PADI Freediver TouchTM
- Confined water session to learn breath hold techniques and static and dynamic apnea.
- Open water sessions to practice free immersion and constant weight freedives, plus proper buddy procedures.
PADI Advanced Freedriver :
- Knowledge development about advanced freediving techniques and equipment.
- Confined water session to learn stretching and relaxation techniques as well as refine static and dynamic apnea.
- Open water sessions to practice deeper free immersion and constant weight freedives, along with additional buddy procedures and rescue techniques.
PADI Master Freediver :
- Knowledge development about nutrition, relaxation and advanced breathing techniques.
- Confined water session to improve static and dynamic apnea attempts, including no fins dynamic apnea.
- Open water sessions to practice mouthfill equalization and perform warm-up and workup dives for free immersion and constant weight freediving.
**GOOD TO KNOW :
Courses Duration :
- PADI Basic Freediver 1 pool or sea session* (1 day)
- PADI Freediver 1 pool* and 2 sea sessions (2-3 days)
- PADI Advanced Freediver 1 pool* and 3 sea sessions (3-4 days)
- PADI Master Freediver 1 pool* and 4 sea sessions (5-6 days)