Casual Judo Training for Adults (3 months – 1 year)
€165.00 – €515.00 inc. VAT
Judo training for adults with or without any previous experience. A fun way to exercise and improve your self-defence skills.
*Applies to valid vouchers that have not been redeemed or expired.
Aimed at Adults who are looking for a fun way to exercise and improve their self-defence skills. Open to all genders regardless of previous experience. Whether you are a complete beginner or you already have some Judo training under your belt, this is for you. This group is not designed for experienced Judo Athletes training for competitions.
Judo is one of the most widely practiced martial arts and the second most-popular sport worldwide. This training is an ideal form of physical exercise and it works as a great cardio workout, which improves stamina, flexibility, general health and overall fitness. Physical strength is improved as a direct result of trying to control and command the movement of the opponent.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- 2 training sessions per week (Monday & Wednesday @ 7:30pm – 9:00 pm).
- The compulsory €20 KOA registration fee is included in the price.
- 20% Discount if you choose to buy Judogi (Judo Uniform).
- Open to everyone over 20 years old.
- The training can be adjusted to accommodate most needs or injuries you might have. However, any medical issues or conditions must be mentioned at the first session.
SPOKEN LANGUAGES: Greek & English
WHAT TO BRING:
- Water, beverages
- Pair of sandals or flip-flops
- Light, breathable T-Shirt
- No Jewellery or Accessories
- Judogi can be arranged through the club upon request and for a discounted price.
Sessions happen every Monday & Wednesday 7:30pm-9pm
Sessions don't run during Christmas & Easter holidays and the club is also closed during August.
|Validity / Expiration date||
This voucher is valid for 12 months from the day of purchase. You can redeem it or exchange it at any time during those 12 months.
|Exchanges & Refunds||
|How to Redeem||
After purchasing you will be sent a digital voucher with your unique code. On the day of your activity simply show your digital voucher to the instructor to redeem it. No printing required.
Kerynia Judo Union