Learn and improve your Freediving skills
- Come to join us in a freediving course.
- Learn new skills to take your freediving to the next level.
- Dive safely and effectively
- Longer and deeper dive with less effort
- Proper breathing techniques before and after a dive
- Relaxation techniques
- Buddy rescue techniques and procedures
- Qualified instructors
Courses Available from Beginners to Advanced : The AIDA Freediver course is the foundation freediving course covering the necessary skills and knowledge for a non competitive recreational freediver to safely freedive with or without a guide line.
- Knowledge Development
- Breath Hold Exercise
- Water Session
Foundation Freediving course :
- The purpose of the course is to familiarise the student with the skills, knowledge, planning, organisation, safety procedures, techniques, problems, hazards and enjoyment of breath hold freediving.
- Students will be introduced to the basic disciplines of freediving; Static Apnea, Dynamic Apnea and Constant Weight freediving
Intermediate Freediving Course :
- Builds on the skills learned in the AIDA course.
Advanced Course :
- Designed to continue a freediver’s training beyond the level of AIDA Freediver.
- It aims to meet the needs of those freedivers who want to continue freediving beyond a recreational level.
water sports, diving, dive
Leave a Reply ·
You must be logged in to post a comment.