How can listings gain higher priority when appearing in search results?
By default, listing priority is set to Normal
, which means no extra priority is given to them.
Listings can be given higher priority in search results
in the following ways:
- By purchasing a subscription plan which includes Featured Listings which automatically marks the listing as Featured, indefinitely.
- When you purchase a promotion package known as promotional keys, which marks the listing as Promoted, for a set amount of time. You can purchase and apply promotional keys to your listings via your Account Dashboard > Listings > Promote
What are the different priority levels?
The difference between Normal
, and Promoted
listings is as follows.
- Promoted listings have the highest importance in search results. They will also appear ahead of featured listings.
- Featured listings are a level below promoted listings in importance, but will be shown ahead of normal listings.
- Normal priority listings will appear below promoted and featured listings. They aren’t given any special importance.